Sumary of Health and care workers who are unvaccinated against COVID-19 are called ‘irresponsible’ by top politician in Spain’s Murcia region:
- MURCIA president Fernando Lopez Miras has branded health and care workers as ‘irresponsible’ if they’ve not had a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Speaking to Telecinco, Lopez Miras said that everybody should be vaccinated as a sign of ‘protection and responsibility’.
- ”The Murcia president added that he would do everything that was legally possible to ensure health and care staff are jabbed.
- There is no compulsion in Spain to do so, but the country does have the highest percentage take-up of COVID-19 vaccines in the European Union.
- Murcia health statistics show that 85% of hospital COVID-19 cases involve unvaccinated patients.