Sumary of Ho Chi Minh City urged to focus on halting COVID-19 spread:
- Ho Chi Minh City works on COVID-19 vaccination plan for foreigners >>>
- Deputy PM requests increasing oxygen production for COVID-19 treatment >>>
- Hanoi prepares 5,000 hospital beds to treat COVID-19 patients >>>
- Vietnam to ensure adequate oxygen supply for COVID-19 patients On July 20, Dam, who is also the head of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, had a working session with Ho Chi Minh City authorities on anti-COVID-19 work.
- Secretary of Ho Chi Minh City Party Committee Nguyen Van Nen said that the city is consulting experts and related authorities to prepare for the tightening of the current strict social distancing order under Directive 16 to achieve the set goals of preventing and reducing the spread of COVID-19 in the community.
- He urged the province to increase the COVID-19 treatment capacity to a higher level, so as when the epidemic in the province is controlled, Binh Duong can support Ho Chi Minh City and its neighbouring provinces.
- On the afternoon of July 20, a delegation from the Ministry of Health led by Deputy Minister Truong Quoc Cuong went to inspect and supervise the preservation and transportation of COVID-19 vaccines at the Hanoi Centre for Disease Control (Hanoi CDC).
- Cuong emphasised that the preparations and implementation of Hanoi in COVID-19 vaccination plays a very important role in the success of Vietnam’s largest vaccination campaign in history.