Sumary of Hotel quarantine breacher on the run: cops:
- Samantha Sullivan, also known as Samantha McNeven, left the Pullman medihotel at about 7.45pm on Saturday night.
- According to SA Police, Ms Sullivan gave false identification to Adelaide Airport staff when she arrived into the state.
- Police allege she provided a stolen Northern Territory drivers licence.
- Police called on the public on Sunday afternoon to help locate Ms Sullivan.
- He said the security guard on the ground floor saw Ms Sullivan coming out of the fire escape and leaving the building.
- “She was determined a level 6 arrival from the Northern Territory and was directed to go into the medihotel and unfortunately left without having the approvals.