Sumary of Hotel Sogo embraces the new normal: Innovation that lasts:
- These affected businesses has doubled its efforts to develop and adapt to the new normal by following heightened safety measures and investing on technological advancement for the protection of all guests and employees, just like the largest and fastest-growing Filipino-owned hotel chain in the country did across all of its branches.
- “Here at Hotel Sogo, we are trying on things to help improve the situation in our hotels as early as March 2020 last year.
- From that point on, we continued to research, invest further and develop innovative ways to upgrade our safety protocols especially in cleanliness and sanitation,” said Sue Geminiano, Hotel Sogo corporate marketing manager.
- Through Hotel Sogo’s 11 So Safe Innovations, the safety and wellness of guests as well as its employees are set first.
- we want our guests to feel safe and secured whenever they stay at Hotel Sogo.
- More than just a hotel Aside from the hotel innovations that has implemented, Hotel Sogo is also ramping up its effort in helping fellow countrymen through its Corporate Social Responsibility program, Sogo Cares.
- Hotel Sogo is helping indigent communities who are in need of basic necessities, such as food, medicines and water.
- Even this time of GCQ, Hotel Sogo is still accepting frontliners, essential, repatriated OFW, seafarers and economic workers across all Hotel Sogo branches.