Sumary of How will England’s Covid restrictions be changing from 12 April?:
- Then on 29 March, outdoor gatherings of up two six people, or two households, were allowed, outdoor sports continued, and the official “stay at home”.
- Step 2 Most of the high street is set to reopen on this date, including non-essential retail stores, community centres, libraries, hairdressers and nail salons..
- Gyms and other indoor leisure facilities are also to reopen, as well as outdoor attractions including zoos, theme parks, and drive-in cinemas..
- Pubs and restaurants will be able to reopen to serve people outdoors, and customers will not have to order a substantial meal in order to have an alcoholic drink..
- A pilot for Covid-safe live events in England will begin, with an aim of showing how large events can take place without a requirement for social distancing..
- Other events that will take place as part of the scheme include the FA Cup semi-final at Wembley Stadium on 18 April, and the FA Cup final on 15 May…