Sumary of Jim’s blistering letter to Gladys Berejiklian:
- The fuming founder of Jim’s Mowing has penned a letter to NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian, pleading she urgently fix one lockdown rule.
- Jim’s Mowing founder Jim Penman has written a blistering open letter to the NSW Premier, urging her to allow sole traders to continue operating during the lockdown.
- With no end in sight to the state’s lockdown, Mr Penman urged Gladys Berejiklian to review its restrictions banning sole gardening and maintenance workers from going to work.
- “I challenge you to present one case where a sole operator has passed on or received infection while gardening, washing a car, grooming a dog or building a fence,” Mr Penman wrote.
- Mr Penman’s test claim against the Victorian government for compensation over lockdown kicked off last month, in a legal move he said could “open the floodgates” for hundreds of other business owners.