Sumary of J&T to expand operations overseas:
- “For next year, we are planning to launch our international parcel delivery,” Zoe Chi, J&T Express vice president said during her appearance at The Manila Times Forum yesterday.
- On the local front, Chi said J&T Express is also planning to offer more free pick-up service points nationwide as its way of helping small businesses cope up with the effect of pandemic.
- } Chi acknowledge that the Covid-19 crisis have made big impact to the economy of most countries and created difficult environment for small business.
- J&T Express, Chi said, has been steadily delivering its services to small entrepreneurs with strict on-time deliveries to help MSMEs combat their critical missions during the pandemic.
- “We don’t charge for pick-up especially for small local sellers.
- There is no minimum package so even though they just started their businesses with a very few parcels, we offer them free pick-up,” Chi said.