Sumary of ‘Just say it’: Karl blows up over rollout:
- The Today show host has taken on the Treasurer, asking him to apologise for the botched vaccine rollout in a fiery interview.
- The Treasurer has refused to apologise for the botched vaccine rollout despite being prodded by Today show host Karl Stefanovic during a fiery interview.
- “I’m sorry for every day that Ally has to work with me,” Stefanovic joked.
- When asked whether his own miscommunication with Australians about the safety and availability of AstraZeneca had contributed to hesitancy in the uptake of the vaccine, the Prime Minister fired up.
- “Are you suggesting that the government when advised by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation – some of the most senior scientists in the country – that the government should refuse that advice?