Sumary of Keeping the family legacy:
- Three decades after these names first became popular in the Philippine Basketball Association, the same family names are still being mentioned in competitive basketball as second-generation players carry on their father’s rich basketball tradition..
- Aaron Black was named the Outstanding Rookie in last year’s bubble tournament and somehow, he was able to outdo his dad, PBA Hall of Famer and grand slam coach Norman Black, in winning an individual citation in his first season in Asia’s first professional basketball league..
- The elder Black became the Best Import in his second year in the PBA while leading the San Miguel Beermen to the 1982 Invitational Championship over the Crispa Redmanizers..
- His dad, Bong Ravena, was a member of the gold medal winning Philippine men’s basketball team in 1991, but Kiefer has won five gold medals in the SEA Games from 2011 to 2019..
- Andre Paras, son of the PBA’s only Rookie/MVP winner Benjie Paras in 1989, has decided to join the pro league this year, and fans are excited to see his hardcourt potential more than his acting skills he showed on movies and television…