Sumary of Key dates on NSW’s road to life after lockdown, October 18 expected reopening date:
- Anton NilssonNCA NewsWireCamera IconNSW leads the nation on first dose vaccinations.
- NCA NewsWire / Jeremy Piper Credit: News Corp AustraliaShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail UsCopy the LinkParts of NSW will come out of lockdown on Saturday, and the rest can look forward to increased freedoms in mid-October, the Premier has said.
- Camera IconNSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian announced a “roadmap”
- NCA NewsWire / Nikki Short Credit: News Corp AustraliaShe spoke to reporters the day after a crisis cabinet meeting where senior ministers agreed on a “roadmap” out of lockdown.
- NCA NewsWire / Nicholas Eagar Credit: NCA NewsWireSeptember 13Fully vaccinated people will begin enjoying some new privileges on this date.
- Camera IconNSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian has urged everyone to get vaccinated.
- NCA NewsWire / Nikki Short Credit: News Corp AustraliaOctober 18A date that some have dubbed “freedom day”, October 18 will see the biggest easing of restrictions since the lockdown began in late June, according to leaks from the NSW crisis cabinet meeting on Wednesday night.