Sumary of KUWTT: 4 parties support BBM-Sara tandem | Nov. 26, 2021:
- Here are the stories for The Manila Times for Friday, November 26, 2021.READ: 4 parties support BBM-Sara tandemFOUR major political parties have merged to support presidential aspirant Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr.
- The BBM-SARA UniTeam led the signing of the memorandum of agreement (MoA) between the Partido Federal ng Pilipinas (PFP), Lakas-Christian Muslim Democrats (CMD), Hugpong ng Pagbabago (HNP) and Pwersa ng Masang Pilipino (PMP) at the Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila in Pasay City on Thursday.
- In his speech, Marcos said the merging of the four parties signifies unity that would heal and bring peace to a country that dirty politics has long polarized.
- Duterte-Carpio thanked the parties for coming together to support the UniTeam and asked them to “invite more parties to join the alliance.
- ” READ: Food, IT, logistics growth sectors beyond pandemic – DTITRADE Secretary Ramon Lopez on Thursday identified food, logistics, information technology (IT), artificial intelligence (AI) and renewable energy as sectors of growth during and beyond the Covid-19 pandemic.
- } READ: More volunteers needed for 3-day vaccination driveVACCINE czar Carlito Galvez Jr.
- is calling for more volunteers for the national Covid-19 vaccination drive so the government could reach the goal of inoculating 15 million Filipinos during the three-day period.
- Galvez, who is also the chief implementer of the National Task Force Against Covid-19 (NTF), said that preparations for the event “have shifted to high gear.