Sumary of KUWTT: GCQ looms for NCR Plus | Jun. 11, 2021:
- Robredo jumped to P11.9 million in 2020 from P3.5 million in 2019, the biggest increase in her wealth since she was elected to office in 2016..
- New shipments replenish PH vaccine stocks More than 3 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines arrived in the Philippines on Thursday, the biggest single-day vaccine delivery since the start of the pandemic..
- More than 1 million doses of the Sinovac vaccine arrived in the morning, and 2,279,160 doses of the Pfizer vaccine were due later in the day, according to Palace spokesman Harry Roque Jr..
- Case spikes should not be blamed on vaccines – expert Rising infections in countries where Chinese vaccines for Covid-19 are being used cannot be blamed solely on the vaccines, a top official of the Department of Science and Technology (DoST) said..
- THE death of Keith Absalon and his cousin at the hands of the New People’s Army united the country in condemning the crimes and atrocities perpetrated by the communist terrorist group, the National Task Force to End Local Communist Armed Conflict (NTF-Elcac) said on Thursday..
- Topping business, favorable local developments enabled net inflows of foreign direct investments (FDI) achieve a two-month high in March, enough to raise the year-to-date amount, according to the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP)..
- Inflows in the third month of 2021 increased by 139.5 percent to $808 million, up from $337 million a year ago, central bank figures showed on Thursday….