Sumary of KUWTT: Yang denies role in Pharmally deal | Sept. 11, 2021:
- Here are the stories for The Manila Times for Saturday, September 11, 2021.READ: Yang denies role in medical supplies overpriceFormer presidential economic adviser Michael Yang on Friday denied involvement in the alleged overpricing of medical supplies for the country’s Covid-19 response.
- to supply the Department of Health (DoH) with personal protective equipment (PPE), face masks, face shields and other medical products.
- He maintained that he has been estranged from his father Huang Wen-Lieh since 2020, and the last time he saw his father was in 2017. The older Huang is also wanted for what is considered to be one of the biggest securities fraud cases involving a listed firm in Taiwan.
- READ: More vaccine doses for private sector arriveThe arrival of more coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) vaccines purchased by the private sector will speed up the creation of bakuna bubbles, Presidential Adviser for Entrepreneurship Jose Maria “Joey” Concepcion 3rd said on Friday.
- The bakuna bubble was conceived by Concepcion as a way of accelerating the country’s economic recovery.
- on Friday said he was standing by his statements against a doctors’ group that he had berated for opposing a shift to the less restrictive general community quarantine (GCQ) despite a spike in coronavirus 2019 (Covid-19) cases.
- BUSINESS: FDI net inflows soar in JuneOver to business, despite concerns about the Covid-19 Delta variant, net inflows of foreign direct investments (FDIs) soared to a five-month high in June, according to the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP).
- League In sports, Japan Division 1 team Toyama Grouses announced that they have signed Gilas Pilipinas player Dwight Ramos to play for their team for the B.