Sumary of Latest NSW Health Covid exposure sites: full list and map of Sydney hotspots and regional coronavirus case locations:
- Health authorities have released a list of public exposure sites in Sydney and regional NSW visited by a confirmed case of Covid-19.Here are the current coronavirus hotspots, Covid exposure sites, venues and case location alerts and what to do if you’ve visited them.
- List of NSW and Sydney Covid public exposure sitesUsers viewing this page via Google Amp may experience a technical fault.
- To help you find the exposure sites you’re looking for, the list can be sorted by suburb or site name by clicking or tapping on the column headings in the table.
- Map of NSW and Sydney Covid public exposure sitesTrend map of NSW and Sydney coronavirus case locationsUsing data from New South Wales Health we calculate the number of new, locally-acquired cases a day for every local government area (LGA) in NSW.
- NSW Covid-19 case trendsThis chart shows the trend, using a seven day rolling average, in locally acquired cases vs overseas cases for the past 60 days:Here you can see the total number of daily cases, split by those where the source of the infection was overseas or interstate, and those where it was acquired locally or still under investigation.