Sumary of Man charged with threatening Connecticut governor on Twitter:
- (AP) — A Connecticut man charged by state police with threatening Gov.
- Troopers arrested Jonathan Wright, 41, of Waterford, on a second-degree threatening charge Monday in connection with an Oct.
- 29.According to an arrest warrant affidavit, Wright was upset because he heard government leaders put COVID-19 patients into nursing homes, which had sickened elderly residents, and he wanted officials to be held accountable.
- “President Trump knows what you did to the elderly Covid patients that were sent to nursing homes.
- ”Wright said in a phone interview Tuesday that what he meant was Lamont, a Democrat, should be charged in the criminal justice system and if found guilty should get capital punishment.