Sumary of Manitoba reports 105 new COVID-19 cases, 1 additional death:
- Manitoba health officials are reporting 105 new COVID-19 infections and another death linked to the virus.
- Data released on the province’s online COVID-19 dashboard shows that 86 of the new cases announced Friday weren’t fully vaccinated.
- Mobile COVID-19 vaccine clinics coming to Winnipeg parks The latest death brings Manitoba’s COVID-19 death toll to 1,200, but details, including the age and gender of the victim and where they’re from, won’t be released until Monday.
- Manitoba reported 54 new cases Thursday and 52 new cases Wednesday.
- 1:23 Urgent care nurses call for same pay bump ER nurses are receiving Urgent care nurses call for same pay bump ER nurses are receiving There are currently 539 active COVID-19 cases in Manitoba, according to the province’s website, including 298 confirmed to be more contagious variants of concern.
- Story continues below A provincial site tracking variants shows Manitoba currently has 15 active Alpha cases, 27 active Delta infections, and 256 active variant cases which have yet to be specified.
- Manitoba reports 1 COVID-19 death, 54 new cases Well over half of Manitoba’s active case count — 324 infections — are among people who hadn’t been vaccinated, the province says.
- Meanwhile, 75 Manitobans remain in hospital as a result of COVID-19 and 15 patients are in ICU because of the virus.