Sumary of Metrobank supports economic recovery with P15M grants:
- Metrobank’s key officers, under the leadership of Chairman Arthur Ty, virtually turn over grants to various recipient organizations.
- Through Metrobank Foundation Inc. (MBFI) and GT Foundation Inc. (GTFI), Metrobank will distribute grants worth P15 million among 12 cause-oriented groups.
- “Our annual ceremony is renamed the ‘George S.K. Ty Grants Turnover’ to honor and perpetuate the legacy of our founding chairman.
- This grants turnover is one venue where we continue to carry on his values through programs and projects of our social development partners,” said MBFI President and GTFI Executive Director Aniceto Sobrepeña in his opening address.
- For the non-government organizations, the GTFI gave grants to Cebu’s Communities For Alternative Food Ecosystems Initiative (CAFEi).