Sumary of Milton, Embiid lead 76ers to Game 2 win:
- SHAKE AND BAKE Philadelphia 76ers’ Shake Milton (left) goes up for a shot against Atlanta Hawks’ Kevin Huerter (center) and Solomon Hill during the second half of Game 2 in a secondround NBA basketball playoff series, Tuesday (Wednesday in Manila) in Philadelphia..
- Embiid had 40 points and 13 rebounds and Milton buried a 32-footer and scored 14 points in an electrifying stretch off the bench to lead the 76ers past the Atlanta Hawks 118-102 in Game 2 on Tuesday (Wednesday in Manila) and even the Eastern Conference semifinal..
- Milton was a sixth man who then lost his spot in the rotation and scored only 17 points over spotty action in six playoff games this season..
- Coach Doc Rivers kept the faith and Shake rattled the Hawks and helped the Sixers roll to a 14-0 run that blew the game open and sent a packed house into a frenzy..
- Milton did not play in the first half but buried a long-distance 3 at the horn to send the Sixers into the fourth quarter with a 91-84 lead..
- In Salt Lake City, Donovan scored 45 points and lifted the Jazz over the Los Angeles Clippers in Game 1 of their Western Conference semifinals series…