Sumary of Multiple Coles and Woolworths, Prahran Market added to growing Victorian exposure sites list:
- Victorian venues exposed to coronavirus have surged to 380 after dozens of new sites were added overnight.
- Several Coles stores, in Roxburgh Park and Bentleigh, and a Woolworths in Caulfield North, were among the latest additions.
- A nail salon in Roxburgh Village shopping centre was also listed as an exposure site after a confirmed case visited the venue.
- The market was closed on Thursday in order to complete a deep clean and receive further advice from the health department.
- “We will also work closely with them to conduct a deep clean of both their stalls and the market as a whole.
- Virus primary close contacts and exposure sites are now dotted across metropolitan and regional Victoria after the virus jumped the border from NSW.