Sumary of N.S. announces another COVID-19 case in school, set to hold briefing:
- Nova Scotia is reporting 13 new cases of COVID-19 and one additional case connected to Citadel High School in Halifax..
- The province said that because the case came in after the cut-off for reporting, it will not appear on the COVID-19 data dashboard until Thursday..
- Premier Iain Rankin and Dr. Robert Strang, Nova Scotia chief medical officer of health, are set to share more specific details at the COVID-19 briefing Wednesday..
- Citadel High School The school will close to students until next Monday to allow for testing of close contacts and a deep cleaning of the school, said the province..
- “Public health will be in touch with any close contacts of positive cases and advise of next steps, including testing..
- 1:56 COVID-19 testing program begins at Halifax airport COVID-19 testing program begins at Halifax airport As of Wednesday, Nova Scotia has 164 active cases of COVID-19..
- Easing visitor restrictions at hospitals Nova Scotia Health announced that it will begin easing visitor restrictions in phases at its facilities beginning on Wednesday..
- During Phase 1, Nova Scotia Health said it will allow two family or support people to visit patients in ICUs, to visit critically-ill patients in the emergency department, and to attend labour and births….