Sumary of NCRPO chief vows no let-up drive vs criminality:
- Hansel Marantan, head of the Regional Intelligence Division inspect the seized firearms and ammunition.
- CONTRIBUTED PHOTO National Capital Region Police Office led by Gen.
- The police operations in Metro Manila and in nearby provinces led to the confiscation of firearms and 181 kilos of shabu.
- Maria town in Bulacan where combined forces of the police and military confiscated several firearms, ammunition and parts of firearms.
- The police said that six suspects were arrested during the operation conducted last week — Mark Anthony Verona Jumadiao, Paquito Alberto Salvadiro, Benjamin Postrada Sosa, Noel Cuaresma Nicolas, Louie Ocampo Pavia, Nathan Arante Nicolas and Remyna Bianca Palapar Lamorena.
- In a separate operation, joint operatives from the police, military, the Bureau of Customs and the National Intelligence Coordinating Agency seized 181 kilograms of “shabu” with an estimated value of P1.2 billion in Bacoor, Cavite.