Sumary of New case in person who travelled across state borders; new vaccine advice for pregnant women – as it happened:
- Queensland recorded a new case after authorities revealed a woman travelled from Melbourne to Caloundra and subsequently tested positive today..
- NZ authorities say three Victorians were placed in hotel quarantine after trying to enter the country during the Melbourne lockdown..
- Federal authorities have updated their vaccine guidelines and are recommending pregnant women have the Pfizer vaccine..
- https://t.co/Ko9rN9lV3r New Zealand authorities say three Victorians have been placed into hotel quarantine after they entered the country while the trans-Tasman bubble was suspended..
- NZ health authorities told reporters on Wednesday that the group of three had entered Auckland via Sydney, but were identified when they arrived..
- pic.twitter.com/CwfoJmSXmh In response the latest confirmed case in Queensland, Western Australia department of health says:.
- Huge fire right now in bondi ….near Woolworths (smoke as seen from icebergs) pic.twitter.com/gMzBS9svNQ Shares reached record heights for the sixth consecutive trading day on the Australian market before investors saw signs of rampant inflation in China..
- Yet buying turned to selling after China revealed factory gate prices increased at the fastest pace since September 2008….