Sumary of New information on AstraZeneca jab safety:
- Many cases of blood clots linked to the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine are less dangerous than previously thought, new data shows..
- Federal health officials say many cases of blood clots linked to the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine are less dangerous than previously thought..
- The Therapeutic Goods Administration, using criteria proposed by US health officials, divides blood clot reports into two tiers, separating those that occur in an “unusual”.
- “Australian cases seem to represent a wider spectrum of disease than seen in other countries with more blood clots in common locations such as deep vein thrombosis in the leg and pulmonary embolism in the lungs,”.
- “While in some cases such clots are serious, in many cases they are less serious than the rare clotting syndrome originally reported, which largely involved clots in the brain and abdomen.”.
- On Thursday, a NSW woman became the second person to die from the so-called thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome, or TTS, that has been associated with the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine…