Sumary of Nicki Minaj Claims Covid-19 Vaccines May Cause Testicles To Swell, Impotence:
- Trinidadian-US rapper Nicki Minaj tweeted a claim about her cousin’s friend’s testicles.
- But was her assertion actually on the ball or did it actually lack hard evidence?
- These include other types of trauma, various infections, fluid accumulation, hernias, abnormally enlarged veins, and testicular cancer.
- One partially told story not verified by medical experts does not constitute real scientific evidence.
- Meanwhile, as I covered for Forbes in May, there has been official impotent medical reports of erectile dysfunction from Covid-19. Yes, there’s been groin evidence that the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) can go to your testicles.
- S., a Professor of Pathology at the MD Anderson Cancer Center tweeted the following: So your risk of having testicular problems may be much greater from Covid-19 than from a vaccine that can protect you from Covid-19. Remember, Minaj is a rapper, singer, and songwriter.
- If you search PubMed for “Nicki Minaj,” you get back only one publication entitled, “Plastic Surgery and Music: Examining Plastic Surgery References in Hit Songs,” and it was not written by her.