Sumary of Nova Scotia campgrounds gearing up for another season of solid bookings amid COVID-19 pandemic:
- The saltwater and fresh air beckoned enough Nova Scotians to the shores of Norse Cove Camping that the couple who runs the private campground say they were able to survive the 2020 season..
- Provincial parks in Nova Scotia reopen next week with COVID-19 guidelines (June 12, 2020) Venter and his partner were just a few years into opening their Eastern Shore camping doors when the pandemic ground their bookings to a halt..
- Venter says that delayed opening saw enough of a surge in Nova Scotians booking at Norse Cove to keep them afloat..
- 5:58 NS-Based First Responders Camp for Girls Expands its Reach Previous Video Next Video On the provincial campground front, a Global Halifax Facebook post asked people what their experience was like with trying to secure a site on opening day..
- The answers were mixed with some people saying they had no trouble and others saying they couldn’t get through….