Sumary of NSW and ACT Covid exposure sites: list and map of Sydney hotspots and coronavirus case locations:
- Authorities have released a list of public exposure sites in Sydney, regional NSW, and Canberra ACT visited by a confirmed case of Covid-19..
- Here are the current coronavirus hotspots, Covid exposure sites, venues and case location alerts and what to do if you’ve visited them..
- List of NSW and Sydney Covid public exposure sites Users viewing this page via Google Amp may experience a technical fault..
- To help you find the exposure sites you’re looking for, the list can be sorted by suburb or site name by clicking or tapping on the column headings in the table..
- Map of NSW and Sydney Covid public exposure sites Trend map of NSW and Sydney coronavirus case locations Using data from New South Wales Health we calculate the number of new, locally-acquired cases a day for every local government area (LGA) in NSW..
- We then check to see if cases have increased or decreased over the past fortnight for each area that reported more than five cases during the period (see below for more details on the trend method used)..
- NSW Covid-19 case trends This chart shows the trend, using a seven day rolling average, in locally acquired cases vs overseas cases for the past 60 days:.
- List of Canberra, ACT Covid public exposure sites Close contact exposure locationsIf you were at the following locations at the date and time specified you must immediately quarantine for 14 days, get a COVID-19 test, isolate and fill in the declaration form….