Sumary of NSW and ACT Covid hotspots: full list and map of Sydney, regional NSW and Canberra exposure sites and coronavirus case trends:
- Health authorities have released a list of public exposure sites in Sydney and regional NSW visited by a confirmed case of Covid-19.Here are the current coronavirus hotspots, Covid exposure sites, venues and case location alerts and what to do if you’ve visited them.
- List of NSW and Sydney Covid public exposure sitesUsers viewing this page via Google Amp may experience a technical fault.
- To help you find the exposure sites you’re looking for, the list can be sorted by suburb or site name by clicking or tapping on the column headings in the table.
- Map of NSW and Sydney Covid public exposure sitesList of ACT exposure sitesIf you have been to any of the following locations at the dates and times specified, you must immediately quarantine, get tested and remain in quarantine for 14 days even if you get a negative result.
- Trend map of NSW and Sydney coronavirus case locationsUsing data from New South Wales Health we calculate the number of new, locally-acquired cases a day for every local government area (LGA) in NSW.