Sumary of NSW parents shocked by school invite to webinar to ‘choose not to take’ Covid vaccine:
- “a world renown [sic] Marcobiology [sic] Consultant who is a personal friend of mine … is giving important seminars via Zoom from Stockholm”..
- Another parent said he was “angry that an educational establishment is spreading dangerous misinformation”..
- A professor of viral immunology at Murdoch University, Cassandra Berry, said while it was always a good idea to strengthen the immune system through a healthy diet, there was no stronger way to boost the immune system to protect against Covid-19 than getting vaccinated..
- “We are all immune-naive to this coronavirus, which means we’ve never been exposed to it before and we don’t have any immune memory to that particular specific virus,”.
- Healthy people with seemingly strong immune systems could also become severely unwell, or spread the virus to vulnerable people, she said..
- She said any effects of vaccination such as a sore arm or fever was not a sign of a weak immune system but a sign that the immune system was working and responding as it should..
- “In hindsight, I hope they realise they should stick to sharing government and other official health websites,”…