Sumary of NSW records eight Covid deaths:
- More than 114,000 jabs were also administered in the past 24 hours.
- NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard provided the update on Saturday after Premier Gladys Berejiklian announced yesterday her daily Covid-19 updates would stop.
- On Friday she said the health team expected the peak number of infections to happen in the next week or so, based on recent modelling.
- “So far this trajectory is what has been predicted,” Ms Berejiklian said.
- The premier also announced the state’s road map out of lockdown earlier this week.