Sumary of P20-B Cebu reclamation project gets govt approval:
- THE P20-billion Minglanilla Techno Business Park or the Ming-Mori reclamation project in Cebu has received the approval of the Philippine Reclamation Authority (PRA)..
- In a virtual ceremony on Friday, the local government of Minglanilla signed a memorandum of agreement with PRA for the development of the 100-hectare reclamation project..
- Minglanilla Mayor Elanito Pena said the techno business park will provide more employment opportunities for the locals..
- CLI chief executive officer Jose Soberano 3rd said the Ming-Mori reclamation project is one of the company’s biggest projects so far..
- “The project will take CLI to a brand-new level and widen the range of our customer base to include light-industrial and technology-driven companies,”…