Sumary of Pakistani students seek PM Imran’s help for their return to China:
- After running from pillar to post in their attempt to travel back to China, these students have now appealed to Prime Minister Imran Khan to intervene in the matter so that they could resume their studies.
- “We have held two meetings with Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi on October 5 and then again on November 3 this year and he assured us of addressing the issue.
- But after seeing that no practical step was being taken to resolve our problem, we appeal to Prime Minister Imran Khan to help us and secure our future,” he said.
- Gulmeena, a PhD student, said that “we also met Federal Education Minister Shafqat Mahmood twice and requested him to address the issue but to no avail”.
- “Two months ago, the students also met Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Youth Affairs Usman Dar and he assured us that he will play his role in addressing the issue.