Sumary of Paul turns back time as Suns rout Nuggets:
- Chris Paul is a 36-year-old man who can still put together an NBA point guard’s version of a virtuoso performance:.
- The ageless Paul added 17 points, Devin Booker had 18 points and 10 rebounds and Phoenix routed the Denver Nuggets 123-98 on Wednesday (Thursday in Manila) to take a 2-0 lead in the Western Conference semifinals..
- Deandre Ayton had 15 points and 10 rebounds, and Mikal Bridges added 16 points for the balanced Suns in their fifth straight victory..
- Nikola Jokic had 24 points and 13 rebounds for Denver, a day after getting the NBA’s Most Valuable Player award..
- But the Nuggets couldn’t find anyone else to score consistently, leaving them reeling going back to Denver for Game 3 on Friday (Saturday in Manila)..
- AGELESS PLAYMAKER Phoenix Suns guard Chris Paul (3) is defended by Denver Nuggets guard Facundo Campazzo during the first half of Game 2 of an NBA basketball second-round playoff series, Wednesday (Thursday in Manila) in Phoenix..
- and they are calling for a sweep because if we play like this in Denver, this is going to be a really quick series.”.
- The Suns had a 10-point halftime lead and Jae Crowder added a pair of 3-pointers early in the third to make it 60-43….