Sumary of Premier mocked over virus T-shirt fail:
- For attempting to raise campaign funds by raffling a T-shirt signed by WA Premier Mark McGowan that makes light of coronavirus lockdown..
- media_cameraWA Premier Mark McGowan signs a T-shirt with ‘Locals Only’ that was to be raffled to raise cash for an election campaign..
- Supplied The post also included a photo of Mr McGowan, almost like a certificate of authenticity, signing the T-shirt next to Mr Michael, who has a beaming smile..
- Broadcaster Jane Marwick led the charge, calling for any funds raised through the sale of the T-shirt to be donated to Australian mental health and wellbeing support organisation Beyond Blue..
- This political fundraiser needs to be cancelled and the funds donated to a worthy cause like Beyond Blue Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service,”…