Sumary of Preventive solutions against COVID-19 urged for early implementation in industrial parks:
- Delegates gathered at a meeting of National Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control held under the chair of Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam at the Government Headquarters in Hanoi on June 8..
- Therefore, it is necessary to actively implement solutions from early stage to prevent the epidemic from occurring in many places, especially in industrial zones, the committee suggested, while asking for testing to be organised from the very beginning..
- This morning (June 9), Vietnam recorded 64 more COVID-19 infections, including 41 domestic and 23 imported cases, lifting the national tally to 9,222, according to the Ministry of Health..
- An additional 10,119 people were given COVID-19 vaccine shots in 11 provinces and cities nationwide on June 8, pushing the total number of administered doses to over 1.35 million..
- NDO/Ngo Tuan) On June 8, Ha Tinh Provincial People’s Committee issued a decision to establish a medical isolation area in the entire Ha Tinh City, the province capital, to prevent the spread of coronavirus..
- Ha Tinh Province requires the city residents to isolate their family from the others and stay at home, only going out when it is absolutely necessary..
- Quang Ninh Province has decided to allow all local tourist sites, monuments, scenic spots, religious establishments and service establishments to reopen from 12 am on June 8..
- NDO/Anh Dao) On June 8, various units and localities received funding and medical equipment for epidemic prevention and control and supporting the COVID-19 Vaccine Fund….