Sumary of Qld declares hotspots in regional NSW:
- “It is imperative that if you have been to these LGAs, you follow the lockdown rules and don’t travel to Queensland,” Chief Health Officer Jeannette Young said in a statement on Wednesday.
- Health authorities conducted 12,876 tests across Queensland overnight, but there were no positive results for COVID-19 by Wednesday morning.
- The state government did not give a COVID-19 update on Wednesday, a decision that drew criticism from Opposition Leader David Crisafulli.
- “The chief health officer is convinced the woman caught the virus at a Melbourne pub and has the more highly infectious Delta strain.
- She returned to Queensland on July 13 and stayed with friends on the Sunshine Coast but two days later was told by Victorian officials that she’d been at a tier-one exposure site – the Young &