Sumary of Qld govt to reveal six virus test results:
- Marty SilkAAP Camera IconChief Health Officer Jeannette Young says a woman with COVID travelled to Queensland from Victoria..
- Health Minister Yvette D’Ath and Chief Health Officer Jeannette Young are due to release the six test results on Thursday morning..
- Any new virus cases would be the first incident of community transmission in Queensland for more than nine weeks..
- “Let’s see what these results show, hopefully we have got this early and hopefully there are no other positive cases and there’s no actual local community transmission, but you know, it is very early,”.
- Authorities picked up her infection after the man’s employer asked them to get tested for COVID-19 so he could get a health clearance to start work..
- Queensland’s Chief Health Officer Jeannette Young said the woman likely become infectious on the day they left Melbourne….