Sumary of Qld relieved as one new virus case emerges:
- Chief Health Officer Jeannette Young said the husband tested positive on Wednesday night, but no other cases have emerged in the community..
- Dr Young said the man initially returned a negative test because he was at the end of his illness with a low viral load..
- Dr Young said given the low risk of spread, hospitals and residential aged care and disability care facilities won’t be locked down..
- Dr Young said the couple did not apply for a formal travel exemption despite moving home being an accepted reason to enter Queensland..
- Authorities picked up the woman’s infection after her husband’s employer asked them to get tested for COVID-19 so he could get a health clearance to start work…