Sumary of Quebec reports 879 new COVID-19 cases, its highest daily infection number in months:
- Rising COVID-19 hospitalizations not expected to overwhelm Quebec hospitals in short term: reportSixty of the cases are in people who received their first dose more than two weeks ago and 195 of the cases are in people who received their second dose at least one week ago.
- 1/2Augmentation des cas et 27 nouvelles pers hospitalisées, dont 21 qui n’étaient pas adéquatement vaccinées.
- Notre réseau se santé est entré dans la 4e vague avec une capacité hospit inférieure à la 3e vague.
- La vaccination est notre meilleur atout pour limiter les hospit.
- com/i6RGWLwM8A— Christian Dubé (@cdube_sante) September 10, 2021 Story continues below Hospitalizations continued to go up as well on Friday by nine for a total of 207 — 72 of which are in intensive care.
- Health Minister Christian Dubé said 27 people were admitted to hospital due to COVID-19 complications on Thursday, 21 of whom were not adequately vaccinated.
- As for vaccinations, 27,233 doses were added to the total of 12.5 million vaccines shots doled out in Quebec since the start of the immunization program.