Quebec’s top doctor questioned over lack of preparation at inquest into COVID long-term care death …

quebecs top doctor questioned over lack of preparation at inquest into covid long term care deaths

Sumary of Quebec’s top doctor questioned over lack of preparation at inquest into COVID long-term care deaths:

  • Quebec’s top doctor defends COVID-19 response at inquest into long term care deaths Kamel says past testimony at the inquest indicated authorities were aware of the risks to long-term care residents but took fewer precautions to protect those facilities compared to what they did to prepare hospitals.
  • Nearly 4,000 people died in long-term care homes in the early months of the pandemic.
  • 1:44 Coroner’s inquest into multiple deaths at CHSLD Herron continues Previous Video Next Video Story continues below Arruda says a planning guide had been sent to long-term care homes on March 12, 2020, but he adds that Quebec’s focus was on preparing hospitals, based on the experience in Italy, where hospitals had been overwhelmed.

Want to know more click here go to source.

From -

Close

Site Language


By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close