Sumary of Returned travellers owe NSW government more than $110m in unpaid hotel quarantine fees:
- Erin LyonsNCA NewsWireCamera IconThe NSW government is owed millions in unpaid invoices.
- Credit: News Regional MediaShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail UsCopy the LinkReturned travellers owe the NSW government millions of dollars in unpaid hotel quarantine fees.
- Incoming Australians were supposed to foot the bill for their two-week mandatory stay, but new figures revealed at least $110m was still owed to the state government – two thirds of which is from residents of other states who flew into Sydney.
- NCA NewsWire / Adam Yip Credit: News Corp AustraliaClose to 5000 invoices have been waived for those who don’t have the financial means to pay.
- On top of the $110m owed, Queensland, the Northern Territory and Western Australia owe the NSW government $65.85m in outstanding invoices.
- Camera IconThe state government is owed millions of dollars in unpaid fees.
- NCA NewsWire/Bianca De Marchi Credit: News Corp Australia“Revenue NSW has a range of options when it comes to resolving these invoices.
- ”Former NSW premier Gladys Berejiklian previously slammed Queensland for refusing to pay its quarantine bill.