Sumary of Rewards for jabs get regulator approval:
- Health professionals, businesses and media outlets will be able to develop their own materials about TGA-approved COVID-19 vaccines..
- “They also permit the offer of a range of rewards to people who have been fully vaccinated under the government’s COVID-19 vaccination program,”.
- “Businesses can now supplement government public health campaigns through offers of practical support (including rewards) that encourage Australians to be vaccinated.”.
- The latest figures showed dose utilisation ranged from 65 per cent in the Northern Territory to 100 per cent in the ACT..
- Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly said there was no need for states to stockpile, as the federal government kept enough supply for second doses….