Sumary of Robredo admits: No resources for ‘decent’ presidential campaign:
- VICE President Maria Leonor “Leni” Robredo admitted that she has no resources to launch a “decent” presidential campaign.
- Ang gusto kong sabihin (What I want to say is), my awareness ratings were down.
- She said that during the 2016 vice presidential campaign, she started at 1 percent.
- She said that because she was not running for president, she did not worry about the resources “because the party was there”.
- But she noted the “state of the party now”, citing that she does not have the resources to launch a “decent presidential campaign”.
- She said this was why before she could decide on whether to run for president or not, ” I want to be prepared”.