Sumary of Rural Nova Scotia company ready to manufacture 3-layer masks with filters in time for winter:
- A rural Nova Scotia-based company that manufactured and distributed thousands of medical gowns during the first wave of COVID-19 is now prepared to help keep people safe during the second wave..
- RealGuard has recently expanded to Canada and has teamed up with WearWell Garments, a manufacturing and distribution facility that been in operation for more than 40 years..
- During the first wave of COVID-19, WearWell shifted gears into manufacturing Personal Protective Equipment, specifically medical gowns..
- A sign thanking WearWell Garments employees for their support in manufacturing medical gowns was placed in front of the facility..
- Alexa MacLean/Global Halifax The three-layer masks WearWell is ready to manufacture are currently being made in Italy and Portugal..
- WearWell imported a small quantity to distribute from their location and put their manufacturing skills to the test to ensure that they could manufacture the RealGuard-specific masks made with Livinguard technology..
- Alexa MacLean/Global Halifax Both WearWell Garments and RealGuard Canada are hoping to work with Ottawa to secure a federal contract….