Sumary of Rush for tests as panic hits Qld:
- Queenslanders are flocking to get tested for Covid-19 after a Victorian woman and her partner tested positive on the Sunshine Coast..
- A Channel 7 helicopter captured the queue of vehicles snaking through and outside a retail centre after health authorities urgently tested 17 people they identified as close contacts of the pair..
- One new local case was detected in the state overnight, the husband of the 44-year-old Melbourne woman who tested positive on the Sunshine Coast on Thursday, almost a week after she first developed symptoms on June 3..
- Chief health officer Jeannette Young said 17 close contacts had been identified, two of whom were family members the couple stayed with in Caloundra..
- Dr Young said it appeared as though the couple were at the end of their illness, which meant the risk was lower than initially feared….