Sumary of SA COVID-19 cluster grows by two to 14:
- Chief Public Health Office Nicola Spurrier said the two new cases had isolated from Monday night but their movements would result in more exposure sites being identified.
- Professor Spurrier said she was no more or no less optimistic about containing the current cluster heading into the second full day of the lockdown.
- “Premier Steven Marshall said he was very grateful the state moved into lockdown on Tuesday as waiting any longer would have led to a more dangerous situation.
- “There’s no doubt lockdowns put a heavy toll on our economy, but we’ve got to way up the consequences if we just let this run.
- The premier apologised for long delays at testing sites and understood that some people were frustrated at having to wait many hours.