Sumary of SA residents forced to wait up to 12 hours for Covid-19 tests:
- Footage from a number of locations across metropolitan Adelaide have shown queuing vehicles stretching kilometres from the testing locations as the number of exposure sites continues to grow.
- ”Camera IconResidents have been forced to wait for long periods of time, some queuing for 12 hours, to get tested.
- Sarah Reed Credit: News Corp AustraliaPremier Steven Marshall yesterday thanked all South Australians who waited in those testing lines for doing “the right thing”.
- Mr Marshall reminded residents there were 86 testing sites across the state and urged people to visit testing sites that were closer to their homes and not all flock to the Victoria Park site in the CBD.
- Camera IconPrimer Steven Marshall said resources were being diverted to try keep up with the demand.
- Emma Brasier Credit: News Corp Australia“We will be doing everything we can, pulling every single lever to increase that supply,” Mr Marshall said.