Sumary of Saskatchewan reports 1 new death, 7-day average of new COVID-19 cases back below 80:
- Saskatchewan reported its lowest seven-day average of new daily COVID-19 infections in more than seven months as it added one to its death toll on Thursday..
- Health officials said on Thursday there were 77 new cases, bringing the overall infection total in Saskatchewan to 47,517..
- According to the provincial government, 41 new variants of concern (VOC) cases have been identified in Saskatchewan while the total is reported at 11,504..
- USask professor says public, government must consider positives of extending some COVID-19 measures Active cases, which are total cases minus recoveries and deaths, now sit at 902 in Saskatchewan, according to the press release..
- A total of 845,439 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Saskatchewan, provincial government officials said..
- People most at risk of this include older adults and people with severe chronic medical conditions like heart, lung or kidney disease….