Sumary of Saskatoon’s Foodtruck Wars Street Festival parks downtown as 7th edition returns:
- The Foodtruck Wars Street Festival is coming back this summer to serve up a variety of culinary choices Saskatoon has to offer — all parked together for people to enjoy.
- Mean Green Ice Cream Machine owner Rob Hodgins hasn’t always been in the business of mobile frozen sweets.
- The Sheepdogs, Wide Mouth Mason headlining 34th Saskatchewan Jazz Festival “For the past 40 years, I’ve been an entertainment agent in Saskatoon and in Saskatchewan.
- “My daughter had bought an ice cream shop on Broadway (Avenue).
- It doesn’t exist anymore … And her life became more involved with a job and a husband and I was looking for summer work so I took over the ice cream shop and then it has since morphed into this ice cream truck.
- ” Mean Green Ice Cream Machine owner Rob Hodgins said he’s excited for the seventh annual Foodtruck Wars.
- Rob Hodgins / Supplied Hodgins said it was “tough” for his seasonal business last summer with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ” Story continues below The show will go on this summer for Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan With the festival returning and moving locations this summer, Hodgins is optimistic.