Sumary of Saudi Arabia has provided 9.5 mln COVID-19 vaccines so far: Health minister:
- Saudi Arabia health minister, Dr. Tawfiq Al-Rabiah, said during his speech in a dialog session about what has been achieved in Vision 2030, that the Kingdom has come close to providing 9.5 million vaccines, stressing on the importance of the quality of vaccines, not the quantity..
- “There have been great achievements since the launch of the Vision 2030 programs, with regard to the health sector..
- We receive 14,000 calls per day, medical services are provided remotely, and over 30,000 people receive electronic prescriptions, and 200,000 people are requesting daily to register for the coronavirus vaccination,”.
- Al-Rabiah pointed out that the Wasfaty program has so far provided about 12.5 million prescriptions within 5 years..
- Regarding the health facilities that will be privatized, al-Rabiah assured that all of its employees will keep their jobs and may even improve their salaries..
- Vision 2030 The Saudi Council of Economic and Development Affairs recently reviewed what had been achieved so far by the Kingdom Vision 2030 five years after its launch, which focused during the five years on establishing an enabling infrastructure, building institutional and legislative structures, setting public policies, and enabling initiatives, while announcing that the focus in its next phase will be on following up implementation, advancing achievement, and further enhancing the citizen and private sector participation…