Sumary of Seychelles: Home Delivery an Increasing Part of Business in Seychelles During Covid-19:
- With COVID-19 affecting so many businesses in Seychelles, local entrepreneurs are taking a new look at delivering products to clients..
- As with other businesses in Seychelles, Matombe has seen a decrease in sales of his products due to the fall in tourism arrivals..
- The deputy chief executive, Alex Etienne, explained that although the post office was already providing this service, after having noticed the increasing number of companies selling their products online, the Seychelles Postal Services wanted to fill in the delivery gap..
- We thought about partnering with as many companies as possible to offer delivery services for their products,”.
- The postal services offer different packages for delivery which can be done within 24 hours or up to five days, all depending on the package that the client chooses….